http://www.aya-awakenings.com/watch Rak Razam asks, are the shamanic archetypes returning to mainstream culture? Do documentaries like DMT: The Spirit Molecule and Aya: Awakenings help revive the idea of myth in the modern world? Is Hollywood chasing the shamanic bleeding edge? Can shamanic media help us make sense of the cosmos and our relationship with nature? Is the idea of shamanic initiation the key to facilitating empowered adults in the global tribe? If you like the film, host your own community screening:http://www.aya-awakenings.com/screenings or take your own visionary journey on a Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru: http://www.aya-awakenings.com/retreats
- What does it mean to be a shamanic community?
- Can shamanic media help us make sense of the cosmos and our relationship with nature?
- When should we use entheogens like DMT and ayahuasca?
- Is ayahuasca tourism the gateway to a deeper relationship with nature?
- Do entities revealed on ayahuasca exist outside of our subconscious?