http://www.aya-awakenings.com/watch DMT: The Spirit Molecule writer-director Mitch Schultz discusses the need for an enthoegenic community to support each other through our shamanic experiences. Should we use DMT alone? Does it help to have others reports and maps of the hyperspatial landscape to draw upon? Can we grown culturally from doing and sharing these experiences together? Is set and setting crucial to the outcome? Where are the elders we can learn from? How many of us are there out there, anyway? If you like the film, host your own community screening: http://www.aya-awakenings.com/screenings or take your own visionary journey on a Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru: http://www.aya-awakenings.com/retreats
- What does it mean to be a shamanic community?
- Can shamanic media help us make sense of the cosmos and our relationship with nature?
- When should we use entheogens like DMT and ayahuasca?
- Is ayahuasca tourism the gateway to a deeper relationship with nature?
- Do entities revealed on ayahuasca exist outside of our subconscious?